WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The fitness center Crunch White Plains is helping its members kick off their New Year’s resolutions by adding two new class formats to its "Classic Training" group exercise program.
"Videography" brings the latest influences in hip-hop and street jazz together in this high-energy, intense cardio class. The dance routines are in an easy-to-follow, add-on choreography format.
"Barre Assets" draws its inspiration from ballet, combining fat burning exercises with classical ballet movements.
Both classes are 30 minutes and taught throughout the week.
These new formats join other classes including Bosu Bootcamp, Yoga Body Sculpt, Fat Burning Pilates and Cardio Tai Box.
The full schedule is available online. For more information, call the club at 914-328-3311.
Crunch White Plains is at One North Broadway and offers validated parking in the Wal-Mart parking garage.
- 1 Alert For Missing 75-Year-Old Man That Included Westchester Is Canceled
- 2 Wallaby That Went Missing In North Salem Possibly Spotted In White Plains
- 3 One Is Killed In Crash In Yonkers Near Home Depot
- 4 Body Of Missing Greenburgh 4-Year-Old Is Found In Pond
- 5 Autistic White Plains Boy Is Missing In South Carolina