WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The fitness center Crunch White Plains is helping its members kick off their New Year’s resolutions by adding two new class formats to its "Classic Training" group exercise program.
"Videography" brings the latest influences in hip-hop and street jazz together in this high-energy, intense cardio class. The dance routines are in an easy-to-follow, add-on choreography format.
"Barre Assets" draws its inspiration from ballet, combining fat burning exercises with classical ballet movements.
Both classes are 30 minutes and taught throughout the week.
These new formats join other classes including Bosu Bootcamp, Yoga Body Sculpt, Fat Burning Pilates and Cardio Tai Box.
The full schedule is available online. For more information, call the club at 914-328-3311.
Crunch White Plains is at One North Broadway and offers validated parking in the Wal-Mart parking garage.
- 1 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence
- 5 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting