WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Here’s a look at the top stories last week from around Westchester County.
- The Yonkers school district was on high alert after Facebook posts surfaced Tuesday night threatening the well-being of students and staff after similar "Crazed Clown" incidents in Mount Vernon, New Rochelle and Port Chester.
- A Mount Vernon woman died in a car crash Monday night on the Hutchinson River Parkway after suffering what police believe was a medical incident, according to Kieran O'Leary, spokesman for the Westchester County police.
- Get ready for a winter that will be marked by frequent storms and possible above-normal snowfall, according to a new winter forecast released by AccuWeather.com.
- The founder of Facebook, a former New York City mayor, a presidential candidate and several investors are among a long list of Hudson Valley residents who are included in the newly released Forbes 400 , the magazine's annual ranking of the richest Americans in terms of net worth.
- Westchester Medical Center's volunteer services team celebrated the 100th birthday of Irene Harris of Thornwood with cake, singing and some of her life stories.
- A 24-year-old Armonk resident pleaded guilty to three felony counts after driving the wrong way on I-684 that resulted in the death of a woman.
- Foodies, here’s a little something to whet your appetites: a menu of more than 200 eateries participating in Hudson Valley Restaurant Week.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.