CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a White Plains woman for allegedly driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 12, police officials said.
Siobhan C. Hopkins, 29, was pulled over for speeding when troopers suspected her of being intoxicated. Hopkins provided a breathalyzer sample of .14 percent, State Police said.
Hopkins is scheduled to appear in Village of Croton Justice Court on Wednesday, Jan. 22, according to State Police.
- 1 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 White Plains HS Students Protest Non-Indictment In Ferguson
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287