CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a White Plains woman for allegedly driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 12, police officials said.
Siobhan C. Hopkins, 29, was pulled over for speeding when troopers suspected her of being intoxicated. Hopkins provided a breathalyzer sample of .14 percent, State Police said.
Hopkins is scheduled to appear in Village of Croton Justice Court on Wednesday, Jan. 22, according to State Police.
- 1 White Plains Neighbors Of Proposed FASNY School Plan Saturday Protest
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Astorino Pledges Westchester County Will Grow 'Smarter, Safer, Stronger'