CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a White Plains woman for allegedly driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 12, police officials said.
Siobhan C. Hopkins, 29, was pulled over for speeding when troopers suspected her of being intoxicated. Hopkins provided a breathalyzer sample of .14 percent, State Police said.
Hopkins is scheduled to appear in Village of Croton Justice Court on Wednesday, Jan. 22, according to State Police.
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 3 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 4 White Plains Cop Hid Computer Hard Drive After Killings, Report Says
- 5 White Plains Actress, School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts