CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a White Plains woman for allegedly driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 12, police officials said.
Siobhan C. Hopkins, 29, was pulled over for speeding when troopers suspected her of being intoxicated. Hopkins provided a breathalyzer sample of .14 percent, State Police said.
Hopkins is scheduled to appear in Village of Croton Justice Court on Wednesday, Jan. 22, according to State Police.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola