CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a White Plains woman for allegedly driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 12, police officials said.
Siobhan C. Hopkins, 29, was pulled over for speeding when troopers suspected her of being intoxicated. Hopkins provided a breathalyzer sample of .14 percent, State Police said.
Hopkins is scheduled to appear in Village of Croton Justice Court on Wednesday, Jan. 22, according to State Police.
- 1 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 2 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 3 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens