WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Westchester County district attorney may upgrade the charges against a White Plains man who stands accused of brutally beating another man who since died from his injuries, according to LoHud.com.
Eric Hines, 33, is currently charged with second-degree assault after police allegedly saw him beating Paul Andrews. The charges were put back under review after Andrews' autopsy ruled his death a homicide as the result of blunt force trauma, LoHud.com reported.
Hines has been held on $15,000 bail since his arrest, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 4 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day
- 5 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary