WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Westchester County district attorney may upgrade the charges against a White Plains man who stands accused of brutally beating another man who since died from his injuries, according to LoHud.com.
Eric Hines, 33, is currently charged with second-degree assault after police allegedly saw him beating Paul Andrews. The charges were put back under review after Andrews' autopsy ruled his death a homicide as the result of blunt force trauma, LoHud.com reported.
Hines has been held on $15,000 bail since his arrest, LoHud.com said.
- 1 White Plains Ranks Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 White Plains Housekeeper Charged With Scarsdale Larceny
- 3 Good Counsel Academy Will Move From White Plains
- 4 White Plains-Based The Peak Partners With MTK Tavern For New Music Series
- 5 College Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester