WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Westchester County district attorney may upgrade the charges against a White Plains man who stands accused of brutally beating another man who since died from his injuries, according to LoHud.com.
Eric Hines, 33, is currently charged with second-degree assault after police allegedly saw him beating Paul Andrews. The charges were put back under review after Andrews' autopsy ruled his death a homicide as the result of blunt force trauma, LoHud.com reported.
Hines has been held on $15,000 bail since his arrest, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 3 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting
- 4 White Plains Shopping Center Has Been Spruced Up With Fashion, Bowling
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion