WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Westchester County district attorney may upgrade the charges against a White Plains man who stands accused of brutally beating another man who since died from his injuries, according to LoHud.com.
Eric Hines, 33, is currently charged with second-degree assault after police allegedly saw him beating Paul Andrews. The charges were put back under review after Andrews' autopsy ruled his death a homicide as the result of blunt force trauma, LoHud.com reported.
Hines has been held on $15,000 bail since his arrest, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In White Plains
- 3 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Six New White Plains Police Officers Graduate From County Academy