WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Westchester County district attorney may upgrade the charges against a White Plains man who stands accused of brutally beating another man who since died from his injuries, according to LoHud.com.
Eric Hines, 33, is currently charged with second-degree assault after police allegedly saw him beating Paul Andrews. The charges were put back under review after Andrews' autopsy ruled his death a homicide as the result of blunt force trauma, LoHud.com reported.
Hines has been held on $15,000 bail since his arrest, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To White Plains