WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Westchester County district attorney may upgrade the charges against a White Plains man who stands accused of brutally beating another man who since died from his injuries, according to LoHud.com.
Eric Hines, 33, is currently charged with second-degree assault after police allegedly saw him beating Paul Andrews. The charges were put back under review after Andrews' autopsy ruled his death a homicide as the result of blunt force trauma, LoHud.com reported.
Hines has been held on $15,000 bail since his arrest, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 Daily Voice Leaders: Michael Israel, CEO, Westchester Medical Center
- 3 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam
- 4 Bud Light Apologizes For Bottle Label Some Believe Promotes Rape
- 5 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To White Plains