WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The case of former Scarsdale High School guidance counselor and dean David Mendelowitz was adjourned to Jan. 7 in White Plains City Court on Monday.
Mendelowitz, 58, was one of three persons charged with numerous counts of patronizing a prostitute, possession of a controlled substance and hindering prosecution on Nov. 20.
The White Plains resident was caught as part of a 16-month investigation that led to a 180-count indictment that charged 19 individuals and one corporation – Somad Enterprises Inc. – with enterprise corruption and a variety of underlying crimes.
- 1 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire