WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The case of former Scarsdale High School guidance counselor and dean David Mendelowitz was adjourned to Jan. 7 in White Plains City Court on Monday.
Mendelowitz, 58, was one of three persons charged with numerous counts of patronizing a prostitute, possession of a controlled substance and hindering prosecution on Nov. 20.
The White Plains resident was caught as part of a 16-month investigation that led to a 180-count indictment that charged 19 individuals and one corporation – Somad Enterprises Inc. – with enterprise corruption and a variety of underlying crimes.
- 1 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 2 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 3 White Plains Cop Hid Computer Hard Drive After Killings, Report Says
- 4 White Plains Actress, School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts
- 5 White Plains Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm