WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in White Plains this week:
- A patient on her way to an appointment at White Plains Dialysis drove through its storefront in the White Plains Mall Friday morning, according to an employee inside at the time.
- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge.
- The Business Council of Westchester has announced that 40 Westchester residents under the age of 40 will receive its 2014 Rising Star Award.
- Archbishop Stepinac High School recently introduced its new digital textbook library, and the buzz has been spreading about the state-of-the-art technology that makes learning convenient and efficient for students.
- White Plains High School freshman Jordan Tucker has been named to the MaxPreps 2013-14 Boys Basketball Freshman All-American team.
- 1 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To White Plains