WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the top stories for the week in Westchester County.
- The man who owns a bus company in Yonkers has pleaded guilty to stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from the city, acting Westchester County District Attorney James A. McCarty announced Thursday.
- Police are asking the public's help in their investigation of the crash involving an allegedly drunk driver that killed a 20-year-old Manhattanville College athlete.
- Comedian Kevin Meaney, a Westchester native, died at age 60.
- A Scarsdale estate went on the market for the first time in decades , with a price tag of $11.885 million.
- More than 2,130 people have signed a petition opposing a new gun store at the Harrison Mall.
- Media giant Gannett Company Inc., announced Tuesday that it had laid off about 2 percent of its total workforce, including five newsroom positions at The Journal News/lohud.com.
- A Scarsdale native was named Gov. Andrew Cuomo's first female press secretary.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.