WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Motorists are advised that the Fisher Lane Tunnel -- Exit 24 from the Bronx River Parkway -- in White Plains is scheduled to be closed on Thursday, May 29, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Exit 24 will be open and there will be access to the Fisher Lane commuter parking lots on the west side of the railroad tracks. However, there will be no access from the Bronx River Parkway to North Broadway, Harlem Avenue or the commuter parking lots on the east side of the railroad tracks.
The tunnel closure is due to a paving project on Fisher Lane by the City of White Plains Department of Public Works crews.
Variable message signs are being used to alert motorists of the upcoming ramp closure.
For additional traffic information, contact the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 4 White Plains Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Going To Be A Dad
- 5 White Plains Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night