WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Motorists are advised that the Fisher Lane Tunnel -- Exit 24 from the Bronx River Parkway -- in White Plains is scheduled to be closed on Thursday, May 29, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Exit 24 will be open and there will be access to the Fisher Lane commuter parking lots on the west side of the railroad tracks. However, there will be no access from the Bronx River Parkway to North Broadway, Harlem Avenue or the commuter parking lots on the east side of the railroad tracks.
The tunnel closure is due to a paving project on Fisher Lane by the City of White Plains Department of Public Works crews.
Variable message signs are being used to alert motorists of the upcoming ramp closure.
For additional traffic information, contact the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at 914-995-2555.
- 1 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire