WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in White Plains last week:
- The City of White Plains was voted the best tasting tap water at a regional competition and has advanced to a statewide competition.
- Simon, a global leader in retail real estate, recently appointed Judd S. Mohel as area director of business development for The Westchester and The Galleria at White Plains.
- A&E's newest program, "Cement Heads," is a reality show that follows WJL Equities, a family owned construction company based in Eastchester. It will be telecast on Tuesday evenings at 10:30 p.m.
- The Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s will take place on Sunday, Sept. 28, at White Plains High School. More than 1,000 people from Westchester and surrounding area are expected at this year’s event to raise awareness and funds to fight Alzheimer’s disease.
- White Plains Hospital kept its employees on the move this summer with two new wellness initiatives focused on staying active.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.