WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino launched his first ad in an effort to rebut Democratic attacks on his housing record, according to Capital New York.
Astorino's ad, which is targeted at Nassau County residents, attacks Gov. Andrew Cuomo's housing policy and his support of placing high-density affordable housing in suburban areas, Capital New York said.
The ad comes in response to a pair of Democratic State Committee-sponsored ads lambasting Astorino for ignoring the terms of a housing discrimination settlement in Westchester County, Capital New York reported.
- 1 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 2 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 3 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Two Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 White Plains Common Council Candidates Differ On Parking, FASNY