WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino launched his first ad in an effort to rebut Democratic attacks on his housing record, according to Capital New York.
Astorino's ad, which is targeted at Nassau County residents, attacks Gov. Andrew Cuomo's housing policy and his support of placing high-density affordable housing in suburban areas, Capital New York said.
The ad comes in response to a pair of Democratic State Committee-sponsored ads lambasting Astorino for ignoring the terms of a housing discrimination settlement in Westchester County, Capital New York reported.
- 1 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday