WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in White Plains this week:
- New York State Police conducted a DWI enforcement detail in the towns of Cortlandt and Lewisboro on Saturday, Jan. 11, into Sunday, Jan. 12, that resulted in five alcohol-related arrests including Dominic S. Dellorletta, 44, of White Plains, police officials said.
- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a White Plains man on charges of driving while intoxicated and criminal possession of a controlled substance recently, police officials said.
- Westchester County Board of Legislators Chairman Michael Kaplowitz announced Monday the board's committees for the 2014-15 legislative term.
- 1 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 2 White Plains HS Students Protest Non-Indictment In Ferguson
- 3 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Parking Officer Appears In Court On 'Sex For No Ticket' Charge
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287