WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in White Plains this week:
- New York State Police conducted a DWI enforcement detail in the towns of Cortlandt and Lewisboro on Saturday, Jan. 11, into Sunday, Jan. 12, that resulted in five alcohol-related arrests including Dominic S. Dellorletta, 44, of White Plains, police officials said.
- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a White Plains man on charges of driving while intoxicated and criminal possession of a controlled substance recently, police officials said.
- Westchester County Board of Legislators Chairman Michael Kaplowitz announced Monday the board's committees for the 2014-15 legislative term.
- 1 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 White Plains Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Vodka Bottle Case
- 4 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 5 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat