WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in White Plains this week:
- New York State Police conducted a DWI enforcement detail in the towns of Cortlandt and Lewisboro on Saturday, Jan. 11, into Sunday, Jan. 12, that resulted in five alcohol-related arrests including Dominic S. Dellorletta, 44, of White Plains, police officials said.
- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a White Plains man on charges of driving while intoxicated and criminal possession of a controlled substance recently, police officials said.
- Westchester County Board of Legislators Chairman Michael Kaplowitz announced Monday the board's committees for the 2014-15 legislative term.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 White Plains Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For White Plains
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In White Plains; Blizzard Warning Issued