WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in White Plains this week:
- New York State Police conducted a DWI enforcement detail in the towns of Cortlandt and Lewisboro on Saturday, Jan. 11, into Sunday, Jan. 12, that resulted in five alcohol-related arrests including Dominic S. Dellorletta, 44, of White Plains, police officials said.
- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a White Plains man on charges of driving while intoxicated and criminal possession of a controlled substance recently, police officials said.
- Westchester County Board of Legislators Chairman Michael Kaplowitz announced Monday the board's committees for the 2014-15 legislative term.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola