WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in White Plains this week:
- Amanda Iles, a former teacher at Archbishop Stepinac High School in White Plains, has been charged with rape of a 14-year-old boy while she was an employee at the school.
- State Police arrested a White Plains woman on a driving while intoxicated charge in Greenburgh, police officials said.
- With 89 percent of districts reporting, the Democrats lead the race for the three open seats on the White Plains City Council.
- The annual tradition of a Thanksgiving Day high school football game between White Plains and Archbishop Stepinac won't be played this year, according to an article on LoHud.com.
- Incumbent Rob Astorino has won a second term as Westchester county executive.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.