WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Jessica Galligan Goldsmith of Armonk has now been selected as one of the Top 50 Women Attorneys in the New York metropolitan area in 2014 by the Super Lawyers organization.
Goldsmith, is partner and chair of the Trusts and Estate practice at Kurzman Eisenberg Corbin & Lever, with offices in White Plains and New York City.
Goldsmith was first named a Super Lawyer in 2009 and has been named every year since. She also was selected as one of the Top 25 Attorneys in Westchester in 2010 and 2011.
Goldsmith is a member of the Estate Planning Council of Westchester County Inc.; the New York City Bar Association where she serves as a member of the Trusts, Estates and Surrogate’s Court Committee; the Metro New York Philanthropic Advisors Network; the New York State Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association; and the Westchester Women’s Bar Association.
Goldsmith is a member of the Bar in both New York and Connecticut, as well as the United States Tax Court. She earned her law degree at Harvard University and her bachelor's degree, cum laude, at Bryn Mawr College.
- 1 FASNY Plan Could 'Disrupt' White Plains Schools' Operations, Officials Say
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving White Plains Banks
- 3 White Plains Ranks Among Best Small-To-Midsize Cities In US
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts