WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Dr. David Cziner of Armonk is one of six WESTMED Medical Group Physicians named as best in their specialty in New York Magazine's "Best Doctors in New York" issue.
Cziner is a cardiologist at WESTMED’s White Plains office at 210 Westchester Ave.
New York Magazine has identified the top doctors in New York City, Westchester County, Long Island and portions of New Jersey and Connecticut nominated by their peers — other doctors — who vote online.
The other WESTMED specialists who were selected are: Dr. Judd Boczko, urologist, of Woodmere; Dr. Herbert Gretz III, gynecologic oncology of New York; Dr. Evan Krakovitz, colorectal surgeon, of Chappaqua; Dr. Steven Meixler, pulmonologist of White Plains; and Dr. Todd Weiser, thoracic surgeon of Chappaqua.
- 1 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In White Plains