WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Dr. David Cziner of Armonk is one of six WESTMED Medical Group Physicians named as best in their specialty in New York Magazine's "Best Doctors in New York" issue.
Cziner is a cardiologist at WESTMED’s White Plains office at 210 Westchester Ave.
New York Magazine has identified the top doctors in New York City, Westchester County, Long Island and portions of New Jersey and Connecticut nominated by their peers — other doctors — who vote online.
The other WESTMED specialists who were selected are: Dr. Judd Boczko, urologist, of Woodmere; Dr. Herbert Gretz III, gynecologic oncology of New York; Dr. Evan Krakovitz, colorectal surgeon, of Chappaqua; Dr. Steven Meixler, pulmonologist of White Plains; and Dr. Todd Weiser, thoracic surgeon of Chappaqua.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In White Plains; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For White Plains
- 5 White Plains HS Postpones SAT Exams Because Of Inclement Weather