WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Dr. David Cziner of Armonk is one of six WESTMED Medical Group Physicians named as best in their specialty in New York Magazine's "Best Doctors in New York" issue.
Cziner is a cardiologist at WESTMED’s White Plains office at 210 Westchester Ave.
New York Magazine has identified the top doctors in New York City, Westchester County, Long Island and portions of New Jersey and Connecticut nominated by their peers — other doctors — who vote online.
The other WESTMED specialists who were selected are: Dr. Judd Boczko, urologist, of Woodmere; Dr. Herbert Gretz III, gynecologic oncology of New York; Dr. Evan Krakovitz, colorectal surgeon, of Chappaqua; Dr. Steven Meixler, pulmonologist of White Plains; and Dr. Todd Weiser, thoracic surgeon of Chappaqua.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Paul Fried Named New White Plains Schools Superintendent
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In White Plains
- 4 White Plains HS Community Mourns Loss Of Teacher, Coach Tom Eaton
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; White Plains Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'