WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Dr. David Cziner of Armonk is one of six WESTMED Medical Group Physicians named as best in their specialty in New York Magazine's "Best Doctors in New York" issue.
Cziner is a cardiologist at WESTMED’s White Plains office at 210 Westchester Ave.
New York Magazine has identified the top doctors in New York City, Westchester County, Long Island and portions of New Jersey and Connecticut nominated by their peers — other doctors — who vote online.
The other WESTMED specialists who were selected are: Dr. Judd Boczko, urologist, of Woodmere; Dr. Herbert Gretz III, gynecologic oncology of New York; Dr. Evan Krakovitz, colorectal surgeon, of Chappaqua; Dr. Steven Meixler, pulmonologist of White Plains; and Dr. Todd Weiser, thoracic surgeon of Chappaqua.
- 1 Snow Could Return To White Plains For Monday Morning Commute
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await White Plains Saturday
- 5 White Plains Could See Another Round Of Snow Saturday