WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Here are some stories that topped the news in White Plains this week:
- An activist group planned to march in White Plains in protest of possible American military action in Syria.
- Michael Abraham Solomon, of White Plains, died at age 68.
- Christine A. DeFonce, the director of special events at Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital in Valhalla, died at age 34.
- Police in Tarrytown are investigating the shooting death of a 23-year old female that occurred Monday afternoon.
- 1 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To White Plains