WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Here are some stories that topped the news in White Plains this week:
- An activist group planned to march in White Plains in protest of possible American military action in Syria.
- Michael Abraham Solomon, of White Plains, died at age 68.
- Christine A. DeFonce, the director of special events at Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital in Valhalla, died at age 34.
- Police in Tarrytown are investigating the shooting death of a 23-year old female that occurred Monday afternoon.
- 1 Three White Plains Businesses Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 White Plains Little League Baseball Teams Advance To State Playoffs
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate