WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Here are some stories that topped the news in White Plains this week:
- An activist group planned to march in White Plains in protest of possible American military action in Syria.
- Michael Abraham Solomon, of White Plains, died at age 68.
- Christine A. DeFonce, the director of special events at Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital in Valhalla, died at age 34.
- Police in Tarrytown are investigating the shooting death of a 23-year old female that occurred Monday afternoon.
- 1 Father, Son Business Leaders From Westchester Share Dinner Spotlight
- 2 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Westchester Residents Learn About Bloodless Medicine In New Rochelle
- 5 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say