WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in White Plains last week:
- The woman convicted of striking two pedestrians who were walking their dogs in White Plains, killing one, was sentenced at her infirmary bedside to 35 years-to-life in prison Wednesday.
- The benefits of combining breath-centered yoga with walking can be discovered on Friday, Sept. 5, at The Westchester in White Plains as part of the Mall Walk program.
- Greenburgh Police are seeking information about a robbery that occurred in a parking lot of M&T Bank at 218-1 Saw Mill River Road in Elmsford on Monday, Aug. 4.
- White Plains Hospital announced that it has received the Healthgrades 2014 Outstanding Patient Experience Award.
- Westchester County legislators want to ensure a proposed pipeline that would run into Peekskill, Cortlandt and Yorktown is totally safe.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola