WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in White Plains last week:
- The woman convicted of striking two pedestrians who were walking their dogs in White Plains, killing one, was sentenced at her infirmary bedside to 35 years-to-life in prison Wednesday.
- The benefits of combining breath-centered yoga with walking can be discovered on Friday, Sept. 5, at The Westchester in White Plains as part of the Mall Walk program.
- Greenburgh Police are seeking information about a robbery that occurred in a parking lot of M&T Bank at 218-1 Saw Mill River Road in Elmsford on Monday, Aug. 4.
- White Plains Hospital announced that it has received the Healthgrades 2014 Outstanding Patient Experience Award.
- Westchester County legislators want to ensure a proposed pipeline that would run into Peekskill, Cortlandt and Yorktown is totally safe.