WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The attorney representing the family of Concetta “Connie” Russo-Carriero, who was slain in a White Plains parking garage stabbing in 2005 said the city failed to properly secure the garage, according to LoHud.com.
Six jurors will ultimately decide if the city was in any way liable for Russo-Carriero's death. The judge hearing the case has already thrown out a claim that the city failed to provide adequate police protection, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 4 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 5 Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash In White Plains