WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The attorney representing the family of Concetta “Connie” Russo-Carriero, who was slain in a White Plains parking garage stabbing in 2005 said the city failed to properly secure the garage, according to LoHud.com.
Six jurors will ultimately decide if the city was in any way liable for Russo-Carriero's death. The judge hearing the case has already thrown out a claim that the city failed to provide adequate police protection, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over White Plains Skies Sunday
- 2 Good Counsel Students Rally For School To Stay Open
- 3 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In White Plains, NOAA Predicts
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh