WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The attorney representing the family of Concetta “Connie” Russo-Carriero, who was slain in a White Plains parking garage stabbing in 2005 said the city failed to properly secure the garage, according to LoHud.com.
Six jurors will ultimately decide if the city was in any way liable for Russo-Carriero's death. The judge hearing the case has already thrown out a claim that the city failed to provide adequate police protection, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In White Plains; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For White Plains
- 5 White Plains Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester