WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The attorney representing the family of Concetta “Connie” Russo-Carriero, who was slain in a White Plains parking garage stabbing in 2005 said the city failed to properly secure the garage, according to LoHud.com.
Six jurors will ultimately decide if the city was in any way liable for Russo-Carriero's death. The judge hearing the case has already thrown out a claim that the city failed to provide adequate police protection, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You