WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The attorney representing the family of Concetta “Connie” Russo-Carriero, who was slain in a White Plains parking garage stabbing in 2005 said the city failed to properly secure the garage, according to LoHud.com.
Six jurors will ultimately decide if the city was in any way liable for Russo-Carriero's death. The judge hearing the case has already thrown out a claim that the city failed to provide adequate police protection, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 4 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence
- 5 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting