WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The attorney representing the family of Concetta “Connie” Russo-Carriero, who was slain in a White Plains parking garage stabbing in 2005 said the city failed to properly secure the garage, according to LoHud.com.
Six jurors will ultimately decide if the city was in any way liable for Russo-Carriero's death. The judge hearing the case has already thrown out a claim that the city failed to provide adequate police protection, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Argument Leads To Stabbing At Galleria In White Plains
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore