WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The attorney representing the family of Concetta “Connie” Russo-Carriero, who was slain in a White Plains parking garage stabbing in 2005 said the city failed to properly secure the garage, according to LoHud.com.
Six jurors will ultimately decide if the city was in any way liable for Russo-Carriero's death. The judge hearing the case has already thrown out a claim that the city failed to provide adequate police protection, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs The Westchester In White Plains
- 3 Luxury Apartment Project Spurs Downtown Development In White Plains
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway