WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The attorney representing the family of Concetta “Connie” Russo-Carriero, who was slain in a White Plains parking garage stabbing in 2005 said the city failed to properly secure the garage, according to LoHud.com.
Six jurors will ultimately decide if the city was in any way liable for Russo-Carriero's death. The judge hearing the case has already thrown out a claim that the city failed to provide adequate police protection, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 2 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 3 White Plains Cop Hid Computer Hard Drive After Killings, Report Says
- 4 White Plains Actress, School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts
- 5 White Plains Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm