WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The attorney representing the family of Concetta “Connie” Russo-Carriero, who was slain in a White Plains parking garage stabbing in 2005 said the city failed to properly secure the garage, according to LoHud.com.
Six jurors will ultimately decide if the city was in any way liable for Russo-Carriero's death. The judge hearing the case has already thrown out a claim that the city failed to provide adequate police protection, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Victim In DWI Crash Sues White Plains Bar
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 5 Astorino Pledges Westchester County Will Grow 'Smarter, Safer, Stronger'