WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The Woman’s Club of White Plains recently has honored three long-time members for their community service.
Mitzi Renz, Carol Mastoloni and Margaret Mastronardi were recognized during the organization’s Summer Tea event in July.
Renz joined the club in 1964 and began volunteering with the Burke Foundation, White Plains Day Care Center and the Thrift Shop. She currently is involved with various functions such as the American home section, the civic section and the philanthropy committee. Renz also served on the board of directors as vice president of club day programs and was insurance chairwoman for ten years. She currently is active in the club’s garden committee.
Mastoloni and Mastronardi, who are sisters, have been members for more than 20 years. They’ve attended numerous fundraisers and donated generously toward education, according to a press release.
The Woman’s Club of White Plains is a fellowship of women dedicated to community service and promoting volunteerism. To learn more about the organization, visit their website.
The Woman's Club of White Plains is at 305 Ridgeway.
- 1 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 White Plains Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Vodka Bottle Case
- 4 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 5 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat