WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The Woman’s Club of White Plains recently has honored three long-time members for their community service.
Mitzi Renz, Carol Mastoloni and Margaret Mastronardi were recognized during the organization’s Summer Tea event in July.
Renz joined the club in 1964 and began volunteering with the Burke Foundation, White Plains Day Care Center and the Thrift Shop. She currently is involved with various functions such as the American home section, the civic section and the philanthropy committee. Renz also served on the board of directors as vice president of club day programs and was insurance chairwoman for ten years. She currently is active in the club’s garden committee.
Mastoloni and Mastronardi, who are sisters, have been members for more than 20 years. They’ve attended numerous fundraisers and donated generously toward education, according to a press release.
The Woman’s Club of White Plains is a fellowship of women dedicated to community service and promoting volunteerism. To learn more about the organization, visit their website.
The Woman's Club of White Plains is at 305 Ridgeway.
- 1 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 2 Westchester County Exec Astorino Shares Why His Kids Will Opt Out
- 3 Two Westchester Post Offices Offer Extended Hours For Tax Day
- 4 White Plains Doctor Predicts Tough Days Ahead For Spring Allergies
- 5 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates