WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The White Plains YMCA hosted Healthy Kids Day and the event attracted more than 100 familes.
The free event featured healthy treats from Lola Granola bars, free fingerprinting from New York Life, a Scholastic book fair, family friendly physical activities and games, and a swag bag full of goodies including a full first aid kit from White Plains Hospital Center.
Families were also treated to a special visit from representatives of the NY Knicks D-league, whose home court will be in Westchester County Center this fall.
- 1 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 4 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 5 Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash In White Plains