WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The White Plains YMCA hosted Healthy Kids Day and the event attracted more than 100 familes.
The free event featured healthy treats from Lola Granola bars, free fingerprinting from New York Life, a Scholastic book fair, family friendly physical activities and games, and a swag bag full of goodies including a full first aid kit from White Plains Hospital Center.
Families were also treated to a special visit from representatives of the NY Knicks D-league, whose home court will be in Westchester County Center this fall.
- 1 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In White Plains, Rye, Rye Brook
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Makes Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 3 White Plains Scholar Named National Achievement Semifinalist
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About Tax Rebate Scam