WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The White Plains YMCA hosted Healthy Kids Day and the event attracted more than 100 familes.
The free event featured healthy treats from Lola Granola bars, free fingerprinting from New York Life, a Scholastic book fair, family friendly physical activities and games, and a swag bag full of goodies including a full first aid kit from White Plains Hospital Center.
Families were also treated to a special visit from representatives of the NY Knicks D-league, whose home court will be in Westchester County Center this fall.
- 1 Christina Ruth Buckley Silverman, 46, White Plains Resident
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring