WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The White Plains YMCA hosted Healthy Kids Day and the event attracted more than 100 familes.
The free event featured healthy treats from Lola Granola bars, free fingerprinting from New York Life, a Scholastic book fair, family friendly physical activities and games, and a swag bag full of goodies including a full first aid kit from White Plains Hospital Center.
Families were also treated to a special visit from representatives of the NY Knicks D-league, whose home court will be in Westchester County Center this fall.
- 1 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester