WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The White Plains YMCA hosted Healthy Kids Day and the event attracted more than 100 familes.
The free event featured healthy treats from Lola Granola bars, free fingerprinting from New York Life, a Scholastic book fair, family friendly physical activities and games, and a swag bag full of goodies including a full first aid kit from White Plains Hospital Center.
Families were also treated to a special visit from representatives of the NY Knicks D-league, whose home court will be in Westchester County Center this fall.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola