WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – White Plains resident Jeff Greenstein will be a contestant on the Monday episode of “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire,” according to a press release.
Greenstein, 32, is a math teacher at Riverdale Country School in the Bronx. He was raised in Livingston, N.J., and lives in White Plains with his wife, Dana, who sat in the “Millionaire” audience for the taping.
For inspiration leading up to his appearance on the show, Jeff Greenstein said, he watched a YouTube clip of the very first “Millionaire” winner, John Carpenter.
Greenstein said in the release that he would like to buy a home in Westchester, and money won on the show would go toward that purchase. He also would like to plan an extra-special trip to Disney World, where he and his wife go every year. Jeff proposed to Dana while on a trip to Disney World, according to the release.
“Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” will air on ABC at 12:30 p.m. Monday.
- 1 White Plains Firefighter Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Manslaughter
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Westchester Estate