This story has been updated.
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to White Plains’ Robert Joseph Hyland!
Robert Joseph Hyland, who was born in White Plains, turns 69 on Monday.
Hyland, who played 11 seasons as a center in the National Football League for the Green Bay Packers, Chicago Bears, New York Giants, and New England Patriots, was born July 21, 1945.
He played college football at Boston College and was drafted in the first round (ninth overall) of the 1967 NFL Draft. He played high school football at Archbishop Stepinac High School (Class of 1963). Hyland currently owns the Bob Hyland's Sports Page Pub in White Plains.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola