This story has been updated.
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to White Plains’ Robert Joseph Hyland!
Robert Joseph Hyland, who was born in White Plains, turns 69 on Monday.
Hyland, who played 11 seasons as a center in the National Football League for the Green Bay Packers, Chicago Bears, New York Giants, and New England Patriots, was born July 21, 1945.
He played college football at Boston College and was drafted in the first round (ninth overall) of the 1967 NFL Draft. He played high school football at Archbishop Stepinac High School (Class of 1963). Hyland currently owns the Bob Hyland's Sports Page Pub in White Plains.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Paul Fried Named New White Plains Schools Superintendent
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In White Plains
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 White Plains HS Community Mourns Loss Of Teacher, Coach Tom Eaton