This story has been updated.
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to White Plains’ Robert Joseph Hyland!
Robert Joseph Hyland, who was born in White Plains, turns 69 on Monday.
Hyland, who played 11 seasons as a center in the National Football League for the Green Bay Packers, Chicago Bears, New York Giants, and New England Patriots, was born July 21, 1945.
He played college football at Boston College and was drafted in the first round (ninth overall) of the 1967 NFL Draft. He played high school football at Archbishop Stepinac High School (Class of 1963). Hyland currently owns the Bob Hyland's Sports Page Pub in White Plains.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Stepinac Grad Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler Breaks Windshield
- 5 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders