WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to White Plains’ Michael McGlone!
Michael McGlone, who was born in White Plains, turns 42 on Sunday.
McGlone, an actor, singer, songwriter, and comedian, was born August 10, 1972. He is perhaps best known as the film noir-style spokesman for GEICO insurance posing rhetorical questions in the vein of Robert Stack or Rod Serling, which are then acted out in humorous fashion.
McGlone's best-known movie credits include two castings as writer/actor/director/producer Edward Burns' brother in the 1995 movie "The Brothers McMullen:" and 1996's "She's the One" with Jennifer Aniston. He's also had large supporting roles in "One Tough Cop" and "The Bone Collector."
On television, McGlone's credits include "Crash" on the StarzNetwork and "The Kill Point" on Spike TV, as well as a recurring role on CBS's "Person of Interest." He also guest starred in an episode of "Psych." Voice-over credits include The Learning Channel's "Trauma: Life in the E.R.", Court TV's "I, Detective," and The History Channel series "Dead Reckoning." McGlone has also acted on stage. His writing credits include the novels "And All the Roses Dying...", "Dice", and "Hourigan's Song." He has recorded and produced two albums, "Hero" (1999) and "To Be Down" (2002).
- 1 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In White Plains