WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — Elizabeth Gagliardi DeAgazio of White Plains died May 24. She was 105.
Born April 29, 1907, in Italy, DeAgazio worked as a seamstress. She was a parishioner of Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church and was married to the late Vito DeAgazio.
She is survived by a daughter, Stella (Louis); 11 grandchildren and 17 great-grandchildren. DeAgazio was predeceased by two sons, Charles and Gus DeAgazio.
Visitation hours are from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday at McMahon, Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in White Plains, followed by burial at Mount Calvary Cemetery in White Plains.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Schnurmacher Nursing Home, 12 Tibbits Ave., White Plains, NY 10606.
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 3 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 4 Sex Offenders Live Near White Plains Pre-K's, Report Says
- 5 White Plains Actress, School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts