WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Pagani PR/Getting Your Story Right media firm has acquired Today’s Students Tomorrow’s Teachers (TSTT) of White Plains for public relations services for celebration of the 20th Anniversary Year (Living the Vision).
Frank Pagani of the Ardsley-based firm announced his company’s new client, a non-profit school-based mentoring program that mentors economically challenged high school students who want to become teachers. TSTT provides financial assistance for students who want to attend college and pursue a teaching degree.
Founded in 1994 by Bettye H. Perkins, president and chief executive officer, TSTT has assisted more than 100 program graduates who currently serve as teachers in four states.
Pagani has more than 30 years of experience as an award-winning communications consultant and business writer. His firm assists small business owners and entrepreneurs with affordable marketing communications programs.
- 1 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In White Plains