WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Pagani PR/Getting Your Story Right media firm has acquired Today’s Students Tomorrow’s Teachers (TSTT) of White Plains for public relations services for celebration of the 20th Anniversary Year (Living the Vision).
Frank Pagani of the Ardsley-based firm announced his company’s new client, a non-profit school-based mentoring program that mentors economically challenged high school students who want to become teachers. TSTT provides financial assistance for students who want to attend college and pursue a teaching degree.
Founded in 1994 by Bettye H. Perkins, president and chief executive officer, TSTT has assisted more than 100 program graduates who currently serve as teachers in four states.
Pagani has more than 30 years of experience as an award-winning communications consultant and business writer. His firm assists small business owners and entrepreneurs with affordable marketing communications programs.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 White Plains' AMF Bowling Center Renovated, Re-opening As Bowlmor Lanes
- 4 White Plains Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News