WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The wreath is up, the lights are on and presents are tucked under the tree. Christmas is upon us and as with any great family gathering, that means great food.
To make your Christmas dinner extra-festive, Emma's Ale House in White Plains is sharing a holiday and "fan favorite" from its menu. Here's a simple recipe you can make for the special day:
Mac & Cheese
1 cup heavy cream
1 egg yolk
1 cup shell pasta
1 teaspoon salt
Pinch of pepper
1 tablespoon grated parmesan
Sauté bacon to a crisp. Drain bacon fat and add heavy cream, parmesan cheese and egg yolk. Whisk to combine. Add cooked pasta and peas. Bring to a boil. Add salt and pepper and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Broil until golden brown and enjoy!
And for those looking for a ready-made meal, Emma's Ale House will be open Christmas Eve.
- 1 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 4 White Plains Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Vodka Bottle Case
- 5 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat