WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The White Plains Farmers Market will reopen on Wednesday, April 30, on Court Street between Main Street and Martine Avenue.
This year’s farmers include Westchester Greenhouses from Hartsdale; S&SO Produce, a family-owned and operated farm in Goshen, Orange County; Mead Orchard, another family-owned and operated farm in Tivoli, Dutchess County; and Rolling Ridge Farm in the Amish country in Pennsylvania.
The market will be open from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. every Wednesday through Nov. 26.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 Greenburgh Police Officer Linked To Racist Comment, Report Says
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam
- 5 Bud Light Apologizes For Bottle Label Some Believe Promotes Rape