WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The White Plains Farmers Market will reopen on Wednesday, April 30, on Court Street between Main Street and Martine Avenue.
This year’s farmers include Westchester Greenhouses from Hartsdale; S&SO Produce, a family-owned and operated farm in Goshen, Orange County; Mead Orchard, another family-owned and operated farm in Tivoli, Dutchess County; and Rolling Ridge Farm in the Amish country in Pennsylvania.
The market will be open from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. every Wednesday through Nov. 26.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Argument Leads To Stabbing At Galleria In White Plains
- 4 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore