WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The White Plains Farmers Market will reopen on Wednesday, April 30, on Court Street between Main Street and Martine Avenue.
This year’s farmers include Westchester Greenhouses from Hartsdale; S&SO Produce, a family-owned and operated farm in Goshen, Orange County; Mead Orchard, another family-owned and operated farm in Tivoli, Dutchess County; and Rolling Ridge Farm in the Amish country in Pennsylvania.
The market will be open from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. every Wednesday through Nov. 26.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Sustainable Westchester To Develop Solar Photovoltaic Systems
- 5 Westchester Medical Center Takes Control Of Hudson Valley Hospitals