WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The White Plains Farmers Market will reopen on Wednesday, April 30, on Court Street between Main Street and Martine Avenue.
This year’s farmers include Westchester Greenhouses from Hartsdale; S&SO Produce, a family-owned and operated farm in Goshen, Orange County; Mead Orchard, another family-owned and operated farm in Tivoli, Dutchess County; and Rolling Ridge Farm in the Amish country in Pennsylvania.
The market will be open from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. every Wednesday through Nov. 26.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In White Plains; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 White Plains Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency