WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The White Plains Farmers Market will reopen on Wednesday, April 30, on Court Street between Main Street and Martine Avenue.
This year’s farmers include Westchester Greenhouses from Hartsdale; S&SO Produce, a family-owned and operated farm in Goshen, Orange County; Mead Orchard, another family-owned and operated farm in Tivoli, Dutchess County; and Rolling Ridge Farm in the Amish country in Pennsylvania.
The market will be open from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. every Wednesday through Nov. 26.
- 1 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester