WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The White Plains Farmers Market will reopen on Wednesday, April 30, on Court Street between Main Street and Martine Avenue.
This year’s farmers include Westchester Greenhouses from Hartsdale; S&SO Produce, a family-owned and operated farm in Goshen, Orange County; Mead Orchard, another family-owned and operated farm in Tivoli, Dutchess County; and Rolling Ridge Farm in the Amish country in Pennsylvania.
The market will be open from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. every Wednesday through Nov. 26.
- 1 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 White Plains Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Vodka Bottle Case
- 4 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 5 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat