WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The White Plains Farmers Market will reopen on Wednesday, April 30, on Court Street between Main Street and Martine Avenue.
This year’s farmers include Westchester Greenhouses from Hartsdale; S&SO Produce, a family-owned and operated farm in Goshen, Orange County; Mead Orchard, another family-owned and operated farm in Tivoli, Dutchess County; and Rolling Ridge Farm in the Amish country in Pennsylvania.
The market will be open from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. every Wednesday through Nov. 26.
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 5 Sex Offenders Live Near White Plains Pre-K's, Report Says