WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The White Plains Farmers Market will reopen on Wednesday, April 30, on Court Street between Main Street and Martine Avenue.
This year’s farmers include Westchester Greenhouses from Hartsdale; S&SO Produce, a family-owned and operated farm in Goshen, Orange County; Mead Orchard, another family-owned and operated farm in Tivoli, Dutchess County; and Rolling Ridge Farm in the Amish country in Pennsylvania.
The market will be open from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. every Wednesday through Nov. 26.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 FASNY Plan Could 'Disrupt' White Plains Schools' Operations, Officials Say
- 3 309 White Plains Dads Attend Take Your Kid To School Day
- 4 National Weather Service: White Plains' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving White Plains Banks