WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Westchester Magazine’s 5th Annual Wine and Food Festival, which will be from June 3-6, will feature more than 100 of the county’s top restaurants.
As one of the premier culinary gatherings in the Northeast, the festival draws more than 4,500 people from across the New York metro area and beyond. The event also will feature 150 world-class wines selected by the experts at Zachys of Scarsdale.
Among those in the lineup for the Burger & Beer Blast, from 6-10 p.m. Thursday, June 4 at Kensico Dam Plaza in Valhalla include:
- 5 Napkin Burger (opening soon in Yonkers)
- 42 Restaurant and Events (White Plains)
- 105-Ten Bar & Grill (Briarcliff Manor)
- An American Bistro (Tuckahoe)
- AJs Burgers (New Rochelle)
- Beascake’s Bakery (Armonk)
- Brother Jimmy’s BBQ (White Plains)
- Bull and Barrel Brew Pub (Brewster)
- Cedar Street Grill (Dobbs Ferry)
- Coals Pizza (Bronxville and Port Chester)
- Dan Rooney’s Café & Bar (Yonkers)
- Emma’s Ale House (White Plains)
- Good-Life Gourmet (Irvington)
- Le Jardin du Roi (Chappaqua)
- License 2 Grill (Thornwood)
- Memphis Mae’s (Croton-On-Hudson)
- MP Taverna (Irvington)
- MTK Tavern (Mount Kisco)
- Nonna’s Brick Oven Pizzeria & Restaurant (Peekskill)
- Peekskill Brewery (Peekskill)
- Piper’s Kilt (Eastchester)
- Rye Roadhouse (Rye)
- Thyme Restaurant (Yorktown Heights)
- Westchester Burger Co. (White Plains)
- X20 Xaviars on the Hudson (Yonkers)
Specialty food trucks also will be featured, including the Souvlaki Truck, Road Hog, Jimmy’s Soft Serve, Walter’s Hot Dogs and Dough Nation.
Additionally, beer will be provided by Manhattan Beer Distributors and live music will set the tone for the evening.
For more information, visit westchestermagazine.com/winefood .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.