WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Have you voted?
Who Has the Best Burger in Westchester?
The Blazer Pub, North Salem
Squires, Briarcliff Manor
Valhalla Crossing, Valhalla
Westchester Burger Company, White Plains, Rye Brook, Mount Kisco
It's up to you, Daily Voice readers, for who has the DVlicious best burger in Westchester. Five finalists are in the running; recaps of each are listed below.
Now grab the ketchup and start clicking.
- Buns-N-Bourbon, Peekskill
- The Blazer Pub, North Salem
- Squires, Briarcliff Manor
- Valhalla Crossing, Valhalla
- Westchester Burger Company, White Plains, Rye Brook, Mount Kisco
The deadline for casting your opinion is 4 p.m. Tuesday, March 28. And you can vote multiple times, albeit once per day.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.