PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - “Inside Llewyn Davis,” which was announced Thursday morning as a finalist for cinematography and sound mixing in this year’s Academy Awards, was partially filmed at Pace University’s Briarcliff Dining Center.
The film crew transformed the interior of the Pace building into a replica of a 1960s-era Fred Harvey Oasis restaurant overlooking the Illinois Tollway outside of Chicago. It appears in a key scene of the movie involving the actors John Goodman, Garrett Hedlund, and Oscar Isaac. The scene was filmed at Pace in the spring of 2012.
This year’s Oscar winners will be announced on Sunday, March 2.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 2 White Plains Little League Baseball Teams Advance To State Playoffs
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate