PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - “Inside Llewyn Davis,” which was announced Thursday morning as a finalist for cinematography and sound mixing in this year’s Academy Awards, was partially filmed at Pace University’s Briarcliff Dining Center.
The film crew transformed the interior of the Pace building into a replica of a 1960s-era Fred Harvey Oasis restaurant overlooking the Illinois Tollway outside of Chicago. It appears in a key scene of the movie involving the actors John Goodman, Garrett Hedlund, and Oscar Isaac. The scene was filmed at Pace in the spring of 2012.
This year’s Oscar winners will be announced on Sunday, March 2.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 White Plains HS Students Protest Non-Indictment In Ferguson
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287