PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - “Inside Llewyn Davis,” which was announced Thursday morning as a finalist for cinematography and sound mixing in this year’s Academy Awards, was partially filmed at Pace University’s Briarcliff Dining Center.
The film crew transformed the interior of the Pace building into a replica of a 1960s-era Fred Harvey Oasis restaurant overlooking the Illinois Tollway outside of Chicago. It appears in a key scene of the movie involving the actors John Goodman, Garrett Hedlund, and Oscar Isaac. The scene was filmed at Pace in the spring of 2012.
This year’s Oscar winners will be announced on Sunday, March 2.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola