Each year as Academy Awards night approaches movie fans play a guessing game. Who will win Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Original Song, Best Original Score and so on.
Who Will Win the Oscar For Best Picture?
The Big Short
Mad Max: Fury Road
Are you ready with your predictions?
The nominees for Best Picture for the 88th annual Academy Awards are "The Big Short," "The Martian," "Brooklyn," "The Revenant," "Bridge of Spies," and "Mad Max: Fury Road."
The nominees for Best Performance by a Leading Actor are:
- Bryan Cranston in “Trumbo”
- Matt Daom in “The Martian”
- Leonardo DiCaprio in “The Revenant”
- Michael Fassbender in “Steve Jobs”
- Eddie Redmayne in “The Danish Girl”
The nominees for Best Performance by a Supporting Actor are:
- Christian Bale in “The Big Short”
- Tom Hardy in “The Revenant”
- Mark Ruffalo in “Spotlight”
- Mark Rylance in “Bridge of Spies”
- Sylvester Stallone in “Creed”
The nominees for Best Actress in a Leading Role are:
- Cate Blanchett in “Carol”
- Brie Larson in “Room”
- Jennifer Lawrence in “Joy”
- Charlotte Rampling in “45 Years”
- Saoirse Ronan in “Brooklyn”
The nominees for Best Actress in a Supporting Role are:
- Jennifer Jason Leigh in “The Hateful Eight”
- Rooney Mara in “Carol”
- Rachel McAdams in “Spotlight”
- Alicia Vikander in “The Danish Girl”
- Kate Winslet in “Steve Jobs"
The Oscars LIVE! will air Sunday, Feb. 28 on ABC at 7 p.m.
Tell us your thoughts on which films and actors will win an Academy Award Sunday night on our Facebook page here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.