Taco 'bout a celebration. It's Taco Tuesday on National Taco Day. You've guac to be kidding!
Where's your favorite go-to taco location?
Anything with a drive-thru window
A traditional sit-down franchise
A local speciality eatery
I cook 'em up at home
It's not only a day to pay homage to the Mexican equivalent of a sandwich, it's time to chow down on some bargains.
- Qdoba : Get a free order of chips and salsa or a free drink when you sign up for Qdoba Rewards.
- Taco Bell : Get $1 custom drinks during Happier from 2-5 p.m.
- On The Border : Get Mini Crispy Tacos for 50 cents each, in ground beef, chicken tinga or veggie, all day.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill : Get a free burrito with the coupon code EdwinGu3049 using the Moe's app.
- Chevys Fresh Mex locations are holding a four-pound taco eating contest. Customers who finish it in less than 30 minutes will be awarded free tacos for one year.
Americans eat 4.5 billion tacos annually, according to Nationaltacoday.com . That’s 490,000 miles of tacos.
Where will you be celebrating National Taco Day?