WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – High School students interested in performance art are encouraged to apply for the White Plains Youth Bureau’s annual Talent Hunt Competition, set for Monday, March 4, at the Music Conservatory of Westchester.
The 2013 Talent Hunt Competition is done in collaboration with the Music Conservatory and Beta Alpha Alpha chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.
The program is open for performances in instrumental music, vocals, dance, art, dramatic interpretation and poetry. Prizes will be awarded to the top three performers. Applications are available at the Youth Bureau weekdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The deadline to apply is Friday.
The Music Conservatory is at 216 Central Ave.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 White Plains Man Stopped With 480 Packets Of Heroin
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed