WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – High School students interested in performance art are encouraged to apply for the White Plains Youth Bureau’s annual Talent Hunt Competition, set for Monday, March 4, at the Music Conservatory of Westchester.
The 2013 Talent Hunt Competition is done in collaboration with the Music Conservatory and Beta Alpha Alpha chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.
The program is open for performances in instrumental music, vocals, dance, art, dramatic interpretation and poetry. Prizes will be awarded to the top three performers. Applications are available at the Youth Bureau weekdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The deadline to apply is Friday.
The Music Conservatory is at 216 Central Ave.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Sustainable Westchester To Develop Solar Photovoltaic Systems