WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – High School students interested in performance art are encouraged to apply for the White Plains Youth Bureau’s annual Talent Hunt Competition, set for Monday, March 4, at the Music Conservatory of Westchester.
The 2013 Talent Hunt Competition is done in collaboration with the Music Conservatory and Beta Alpha Alpha chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.
The program is open for performances in instrumental music, vocals, dance, art, dramatic interpretation and poetry. Prizes will be awarded to the top three performers. Applications are available at the Youth Bureau weekdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The deadline to apply is Friday.
The Music Conservatory is at 216 Central Ave.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95