WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – High School students interested in performance art are encouraged to apply for the White Plains Youth Bureau’s annual Talent Hunt Competition, set for Monday, March 4, at the Music Conservatory of Westchester.
The 2013 Talent Hunt Competition is done in collaboration with the Music Conservatory and Beta Alpha Alpha chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.
The program is open for performances in instrumental music, vocals, dance, art, dramatic interpretation and poetry. Prizes will be awarded to the top three performers. Applications are available at the Youth Bureau weekdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The deadline to apply is Friday.
The Music Conservatory is at 216 Central Ave.
- 1 Two Westchester Post Offices Offer Extended Hours For Tax Day
- 2 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 3 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 4 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 5 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates