WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Youth Bureau’s annual Father-Daughter Dance to take place on Friday, April 11, has been moved to a new location: Mansion on Broadway, a newly renovated 114-year-old mansion at 139 N. Broadway (www.mansiononbroadway.com).
It will be an evening of dinner, dancing and fun organized to celebrate the special bond between fathers and daughters.
Many of the fathers who return each year say they look forward to coming to the dance with their daughter or, in some cases, as many as three daughters.
The Youth Bureau staff helps make the evening memorable with special touches like trivia
games with prizes and a token gift for each girl who attends.
Young ladies of all ages are invited. Tickets are $45 per couple. The cost for each additional child 17 years and younger is $20, and the cost for each additional child 18 years and older is $25. Tickets are on sale at the Youth Bureau, 11 Amherst Place, Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Tickets must be purchased by Tuesday, April 8.
Contact Adrienne Rivers, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 422-1378 for more information.
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 3 Snow Could Return To White Plains For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents