WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Youth Bureau’s annual Father-Daughter Dance to take place on Friday, April 11, has been moved to a new location: Mansion on Broadway, a newly renovated 114-year-old mansion at 139 N. Broadway (www.mansiononbroadway.com).
It will be an evening of dinner, dancing and fun organized to celebrate the special bond between fathers and daughters.
Many of the fathers who return each year say they look forward to coming to the dance with their daughter or, in some cases, as many as three daughters.
The Youth Bureau staff helps make the evening memorable with special touches like trivia
games with prizes and a token gift for each girl who attends.
Young ladies of all ages are invited. Tickets are $45 per couple. The cost for each additional child 17 years and younger is $20, and the cost for each additional child 18 years and older is $25. Tickets are on sale at the Youth Bureau, 11 Amherst Place, Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Tickets must be purchased by Tuesday, April 8.
Contact Adrienne Rivers, email@example.com, or call 422-1378 for more information.
- 1 FASNY Plan Could 'Disrupt' White Plains Schools' Operations, Officials Say
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 5 White Plains Hospital Partnership With Montefiore Approved By State Panel