WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Just prior to the Sept. 11 anniversary, Reality Theatre Productions is presenting “In Session with Dr. Mark Lerner,” featuring Bobby Senn, on Sept. 5 and 7. The production delves into the story of Senn, a firefighter and survivor of the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center.
Reality Theatre Productions is Lerner’s creation, and allows real people to share their stories and experiences, in order to inspire their audiences. The presentations are not scripted, but are structured as theatrical productions.
Lerner takes on the role of a psychologist and Senn as a patient in the production. Senn speaks about being a New York City firefighter and surviving the Sept. 11 attacks. Broadway actor David Gabriel Lerner will make a special appearance during the premier production.
Rather than focusing on mental illness, the sessions produced by Lerner are designed to raise awareness and acceptance of the feelings of others, in an attempt to bring about emotional wellness. Audiences will have the opportunity to hear original, extraordinary tales of people who have overcome harsh conditions.
The program is not meant to convey psychological or medical advice, but to entertain and enlighten those who watch.
- 1 White Plains Neighbors Of Proposed FASNY School Plan Saturday Protest
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Astorino Pledges Westchester County Will Grow 'Smarter, Safer, Stronger'