WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The White Plans Performing Arts Center will host several new productions for its 2015 fall season of events.
The following performances will take place at the downtown theater:
- Maltby and Shire’s "Closer Than Ever" – An exploration of the modern world's everyday struggles via musical revue starring Jennie Berkson, Katie Leukens Chan-Chee, Vincent Di Geronimo and Steve Taylor with musical direction by Kurt Kelley and directed by Broadway Veteran John Treacy Egan. Sept. 11-13.
- "Brazil Meets Jazz" – A performance of Brazilian classical music and jazz by Brazilian Trio (pianist Helio Alves, bassist Nilson Matta and drummer Duduka Da Fonseca) with Maucha Andet. Sept. 26.
- "My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish and I’m In Therapy" – Peter Fogel gives life to more than 30 characters in one of the longest running one-man shows in the history of New York theater. Sept. 30 to Nov. 1.
- "Little Shop of Horrors" – A comedy horror rock musical spoof of the Roger Corman Film of the same name with music in the styles of the early 1960s. Nov. 13 -15.
- "Mooseltoe: A New Moosical" – This kid-friendly musical follows a moose that wants to fly with Santa's reindeer. Nov. 27.
"Tarzan - The Stage Musical" – Based on the hit Disney animated film. Dec. 18 to Jan. 10.
For tickets and more information, visit www.wppac.com .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.