WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Colonial Needle Company will host a special tour of its business on Tuesday, Aug. 19. from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
The company is at 74 Westmoreland Ave., White Plains.
Learn firsthand from owner Jim Collingham about the decisions leading up to the energy upgrades and the economic and environmental results. Mayor Tom Roach will be there to deliver welcoming remarks. The tour will also be led by project consultants Bonnie Hagen
of Bright Energy Services and Marc Karell of Climate Change & Environmental Services.
A light breakfast will be served.
Parking is limited; carpooling is encouraged. If there is no parking at the facility, park at the Galleria at White Plains (100 Main St., White Plains, NY 10601).
Another option is to take the train to the White Plains train station and walk the half mile from there.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 3 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting
- 4 White Plains Shopping Center Has Been Spruced Up With Fashion, Bowling
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion