WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Colonial Needle Company will host a special tour of its business on Tuesday, Aug. 19. from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
The company is at 74 Westmoreland Ave., White Plains.
Learn firsthand from owner Jim Collingham about the decisions leading up to the energy upgrades and the economic and environmental results. Mayor Tom Roach will be there to deliver welcoming remarks. The tour will also be led by project consultants Bonnie Hagen
of Bright Energy Services and Marc Karell of Climate Change & Environmental Services.
A light breakfast will be served.
Parking is limited; carpooling is encouraged. If there is no parking at the facility, park at the Galleria at White Plains (100 Main St., White Plains, NY 10601).
Another option is to take the train to the White Plains train station and walk the half mile from there.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 4 White Plains Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Going To Be A Dad
- 5 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury