WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Colonial Needle Company will host a special tour of its business on Tuesday, Aug. 19. from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
The company is at 74 Westmoreland Ave., White Plains.
Learn firsthand from owner Jim Collingham about the decisions leading up to the energy upgrades and the economic and environmental results. Mayor Tom Roach will be there to deliver welcoming remarks. The tour will also be led by project consultants Bonnie Hagen
of Bright Energy Services and Marc Karell of Climate Change & Environmental Services.
A light breakfast will be served.
Parking is limited; carpooling is encouraged. If there is no parking at the facility, park at the Galleria at White Plains (100 Main St., White Plains, NY 10601).
Another option is to take the train to the White Plains train station and walk the half mile from there.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 FASNY Plan Could 'Disrupt' White Plains Schools' Operations, Officials Say
- 3 309 White Plains Dads Attend Take Your Kid To School Day
- 4 National Weather Service: White Plains' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving White Plains Banks