WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Noon Day Concert Series will be held Thursdays from noon-2 p.m. at Renaissance Plaza at Main Street and Mamaroneck Avenue in downtown White Plains. All concerts are free.
Here is the schedule of concerts:
- July 2 -- Beauty & Grease, golden era rock.
- July 9 -- The Herve Alexandre Quartet, jazz and salsa.
- July 16 -- Magic Touch, a cappella.
- July 23 -- Bjoux, familiar fun.
- July 30 -- Carolyn Harding, tribute to Tina Turner.
- Aug. 6 - Bookends. '60s-'80s hits.
- Aug. 13 -- Country Mist, two-steppin'.
- Aug. 20 -- Good Clean Fun, pop rock.
- Aug. 27 -- Ricardo Gautreau, Latin flair.
- Sept. 3 -- Guest artist.
- Sept. 10 -- Rain date.
For more information, call 914-422-1339.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.