WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital leaders, employees and White Plains Mayor Thomas Roach demonstrated their support for heart health during White Plains Hospital’s Heart Health Awareness Day on Tuesday, Feb. 25.
Partnering with the American Heart Association, the hospital unveiled a survivor’s gallery featuring moving profiles of several women who have survived heart disease.
Health education materials focused on heart disease prevention and wellness were also on hand, and the hospital once again received the American Heart Association’s Hospital Cup prize for being the most successful hospital team in its annual fundraising walk.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Rivals Stepinac, Iona Prep Meet For CHSFL Football Title
- 5 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year