WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital leaders, employees and White Plains Mayor Thomas Roach demonstrated their support for heart health during White Plains Hospital’s Heart Health Awareness Day on Tuesday, Feb. 25.
Partnering with the American Heart Association, the hospital unveiled a survivor’s gallery featuring moving profiles of several women who have survived heart disease.
Health education materials focused on heart disease prevention and wellness were also on hand, and the hospital once again received the American Heart Association’s Hospital Cup prize for being the most successful hospital team in its annual fundraising walk.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 National Magazine Selects White Plains As 48th Best Place In U.S.
- 2 Westchester's John Slattery, TV News Reporter, Dies
- 3 Player Being Sued For Soccer Game Punch In White Plains Game
- 4 Car Plunges Into Water Off Bronx River Parkway
- 5 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth