WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The Woman’s Club of White Plains will host the third annual Corks and Forks, An Evening of Fabulous Food and Spirits, on Oct. 17 at 305 Ridgeway, White Plains. The proceeds from the event will benefit PEACE OUTside Campus, The Lindsay M. Bonistall Foundation and the Woman’s Club Foundation.
“This year’s Corks and Forks promises to be a sold-out event with outstanding food and wine from generous local restaurants and wine merchants,” Maryann Martin, chairwoman of the event, said. “We are so pleased to be donating to PEACE OUTside Campus, The Lindsay M. Bonistall Foundation, a significant nonprofit in White Plains, as well as raising funds to continue renovation projects at our beautiful, historic CV Rich Mansion.”
She added, “We applaud the vital work that PEACE OUTside Campus is doing to keep our children safe in college communities.
For tickets to the Corks and Forks event or for more information about the club, visit the website at http://www.womansclubofwhiteplains.org.
- 1 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 White Plains Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Vodka Bottle Case
- 4 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 5 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat