WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The Woman’s Club of White Plains will host the third annual Corks and Forks, An Evening of Fabulous Food and Spirits, on Oct. 17 at 305 Ridgeway, White Plains. The proceeds from the event will benefit PEACE OUTside Campus, The Lindsay M. Bonistall Foundation and the Woman’s Club Foundation.
“This year’s Corks and Forks promises to be a sold-out event with outstanding food and wine from generous local restaurants and wine merchants,” Maryann Martin, chairwoman of the event, said. “We are so pleased to be donating to PEACE OUTside Campus, The Lindsay M. Bonistall Foundation, a significant nonprofit in White Plains, as well as raising funds to continue renovation projects at our beautiful, historic CV Rich Mansion.”
She added, “We applaud the vital work that PEACE OUTside Campus is doing to keep our children safe in college communities.
For tickets to the Corks and Forks event or for more information about the club, visit the website at http://www.womansclubofwhiteplains.org.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In White Plains; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 White Plains Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency