WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The Woman’s Club of White Plains will host the third annual Corks and Forks, An Evening of Fabulous Food and Spirits, on Oct. 17 at 305 Ridgeway, White Plains. The proceeds from the event will benefit PEACE OUTside Campus, The Lindsay M. Bonistall Foundation and the Woman’s Club Foundation.
“This year’s Corks and Forks promises to be a sold-out event with outstanding food and wine from generous local restaurants and wine merchants,” Maryann Martin, chairwoman of the event, said. “We are so pleased to be donating to PEACE OUTside Campus, The Lindsay M. Bonistall Foundation, a significant nonprofit in White Plains, as well as raising funds to continue renovation projects at our beautiful, historic CV Rich Mansion.”
She added, “We applaud the vital work that PEACE OUTside Campus is doing to keep our children safe in college communities.
For tickets to the Corks and Forks event or for more information about the club, visit the website at http://www.womansclubofwhiteplains.org.
- 1 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Cuomo Lessens Ebola Quarantine Protocols Due To Outside Pressure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures