WHITE PLAINS, NY -- The Food Bank for Westchester’s 24th Annual Celebration of “An Evening in Good Taste” To End Childhood Hunger was held on Thursday, Oct. 16, at 1133 Westchester Avenue in White Plains.
The event featured more than 20 local chefs, 100 volunteers and some 700 guests, all infused with the goal to end childhood hunger in the area.
One in five residents in the county are hungry or at-risk of being hungry; of those almost 200,000 people, one-third, are children. For information on how to help, go here.
All chefs donated their time, talents and delectable treats. Participating restaurants included:
- L’inizio (Ardsley)
- Moderne Barne (Armonk)
- Beascakes Bakery (Armonk)
- Crabtree’s Kittle House Restaurant and Inn (Chappaqua)
- Chat 19 (Larchmont)
- Café of Love & Ladle of Love (Mount Kisco)
- Frannie’s Goodies (Mount Kisco)
- Mt. Kisco Seafood (Mount Kisco)
- NoMa Social (New Rochelle)
- Longford’s Own-Made Ice Cream (Port Chester)
- The Atrium at Doral Arrowwood (Rye Brook)
- Lulu Cake Boutique (Scarsdale)
- Abigail Kirsch Catering Relationships (Tarrytown)
- Equus at Castle Hotel + Spa (Tarrytown)
- Sunset Cove (Tarrytown)
- Hive Living Room + Bar (West Harrison)
- Caperberry Events at The C.V. Rich Mansion (White Plains)
- Sam’s of Gedney Way (White Plains)
- Sofrito (White Plains)
- Toni Ann’s Catering (White Plains)
- Cooper’s Mill (Tarrytown)
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.