WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – White Plains celebrated Oktoberfest on Sunday with German music, food and plenty of beer.
The city closed down a section of Mamaroneck Avenue for the celebration as an Oompah Band played to the crowd's delight. Most bars along the strip opened up outdoor service areas to accommodate the crowd.
Visit our photo gallery for more photos of the event.
- 1 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 2 Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash In White Plains
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says