WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – White Plains celebrated Oktoberfest on Sunday with German music, food and plenty of beer.
The city closed down a section of Mamaroneck Avenue for the celebration as an Oompah Band played to the crowd's delight. Most bars along the strip opened up outdoor service areas to accommodate the crowd.
Visit our photo gallery for more photos of the event.
- 1 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester