WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – White Plains celebrated Oktoberfest on Sunday with German music, food and plenty of beer.
The city closed down a section of Mamaroneck Avenue for the celebration as an Oompah Band played to the crowd's delight. Most bars along the strip opened up outdoor service areas to accommodate the crowd.
Visit our photo gallery for more photos of the event.
- 1 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 4 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day
- 5 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary