WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Westchester Magazine’s fourth annual Wine & Food Week will host new events from Tuesday, June 3, through Sunday, June 8.
“Westchester Magazine’s annual Wine and Food Week has grown steadily over the past three years, and this year we have expanded from a weekend to a week of world-class programs,” said Ralph Martinelli, publisher of Westchester Magazine.
New events for 2014 include:
• Tortilla Tequila Tuesday: Mexican menus and tequila pairings at Bartaco in Port Chester, Palomino in Larchmont and Sonora in Port Chester on Tuesday, June 3.
• Meatball Mania: “Like Mama Used to Make.” Taste the finest Italian meatballs and wine pairings at The Cookery in Dobbs Ferry, Fortina in Armonk and Tarry Lodge in Port Chester on Wednesday, June 4.
• Casino Royale at Empire City Casino: Food stations showcasing the best of American Grill, a Ducasse Studio Creation. Craft beers will be available, and live music will be performed by Daddy Pop.
• Junior Chefs Academy at the Ritz-Carlton, Westchester: Junior chefs will engage with the culinary experts and learn everything from baking techniques to fun recipes. Open to ages 7-17 on Saturday, June 7.
For complete details and to purchase tickets, visit www.westchestermagazine.com/wineweek.
- 1 Three White Plains Businesses Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 White Plains Little League Baseball Teams Advance To State Playoffs
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester
- 5 Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash In White Plains