WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The City of White Plains Noon Day Concert Series is back again with concerts held on Thursdays from noon to 2 p.m., at Renaissance Plaza, at Main Street and Mamaroneck Avenue.
Here is the schedule of concerts and performers:
July 3: Ricardo Gautreau — Latin Flair
July 10: BJoux — Familiar Fun
July 17: Magic Touch — Acapella
July 24: I’m Into Something Good
July 31 Bookends — 60’s – 80’s hits
Aug. 7 Country Mist —Two Steppin'
Aug. 14 Conroy Warren — Raggae
Aug. 21 Rat Pack Tribute
Aug. 28 Saints — Mixing It Up
Sept. 4 Brian Carter — Jazz, Jazz, Jazz
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Paul Fried Named New White Plains Schools Superintendent
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In White Plains
- 4 White Plains HS Community Mourns Loss Of Teacher, Coach Tom Eaton
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; White Plains Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'