WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Theodore D. Young Community Center will be hosting a summer jazz concert series, beginning Thursday, July 10 at 7 p.m.
The series fuses contemporary jazz with urban accents and features talented jazz artists from Westchester County and the tri-state region. Replete with great food, dance space, a children’s playground and water sprinkler, the Thursday night series offers summer fun for the entire family.
Join the party Thursday nights at 7 p.m., in Yosemite Park, directly behind the center, 32 Manhattan Avenue, White Plains.
The series is free to the public.
The 2014 summer concert schedule is as follows:
Thursday, July 10: Julius Rodriguez
Thursday, July 17: Calvin Jackson & Sonic Insoulation
Thursday, July 24: Kenny Lee All Stars
Thursday, July 31: Forever Ray
Thursday, Aug. 7: Sherry Winston
Thursday, Aug. 14: Norman Connors
For more information, contact Tina P. Harper, special events coordinator at 914-989-3631.
- 1 Three White Plains Businesses Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 White Plains Little League Baseball Teams Advance To State Playoffs
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester
- 5 Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash In White Plains