SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Farmers' Market at Phelps in Sleepy Hollow will reopen for the season on Thursday, June 12, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Shoppers will find a wide range of farm-fresh fruits and vegetables, farm products such as cheeses, eggs and meats, as well as prepared foods such as baked goods, sandwiches and salads.
Some of last year's popular vendors will return, including True Food, offering heart-healthy burritos and salads such as garlicky chickpea and kale, and Betsy Rich with her Champagne and Guinness flavored brownies.
Bi-weekly offerings will include Samosa Shack, Sohha Yogurt and Doc Pickle, while every month Clean Ridge Soap, Honey Locust Farmhouse and Penny Lick ice cream.
The market will be located in the northeast parking lot directly across from the 755 Medical Arts Building.
The Farmers' Market at Phelps will be open every Thursday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. until the end of October. Convenient free parking is available.
For more information call 914-366-3937.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In White Plains
- 3 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Six New White Plains Police Officers Graduate From County Academy