NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Local residents had plenty of produce to pick from Friday at the New Rochelle Farmers Market's North Avenue location.
Also available in addition to fruits and vegetables is soup, chocolate, meat and poultry, fresh cheese and fresh pasta as well as baked goods.
The Farmers Market is open Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. through Nov. 21.
Magda Durante, a White Plains resident, is the market manager for the New Rochelle Down to Earth Market. She stated that what makes the Down to Earth Farmer’s Market different than some other farmers markets is that they provide direct farmer-to-customer produce and goods.
- 1 White Plains Fires Longtime Public Works Commissioner
- 2 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says