NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Local residents had plenty of produce to pick from Friday at the New Rochelle Farmers Market's North Avenue location.
Also available in addition to fruits and vegetables is soup, chocolate, meat and poultry, fresh cheese and fresh pasta as well as baked goods.
The Farmers Market is open Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. through Nov. 21.
Magda Durante, a White Plains resident, is the market manager for the New Rochelle Down to Earth Market. She stated that what makes the Down to Earth Farmer’s Market different than some other farmers markets is that they provide direct farmer-to-customer produce and goods.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 4 White Plains Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Going To Be A Dad
- 5 White Plains Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night