NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Local residents had plenty of produce to pick from Friday at the New Rochelle Farmers Market's North Avenue location.
Also available in addition to fruits and vegetables is soup, chocolate, meat and poultry, fresh cheese and fresh pasta as well as baked goods.
The Farmers Market is open Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. through Nov. 21.
Magda Durante, a White Plains resident, is the market manager for the New Rochelle Down to Earth Market. She stated that what makes the Down to Earth Farmer’s Market different than some other farmers markets is that they provide direct farmer-to-customer produce and goods.
- 1 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire