NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Local residents had plenty of produce to pick from Friday at the New Rochelle Farmers Market's North Avenue location.
Also available in addition to fruits and vegetables is soup, chocolate, meat and poultry, fresh cheese and fresh pasta as well as baked goods.
The Farmers Market is open Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. through Nov. 21.
Magda Durante, a White Plains resident, is the market manager for the New Rochelle Down to Earth Market. She stated that what makes the Down to Earth Farmer’s Market different than some other farmers markets is that they provide direct farmer-to-customer produce and goods.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In White Plains; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 White Plains Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency