WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Play Group Theatre presents The Addams Family, a musical comedy starring kids and teens, in their MainStage summer program.
Come see this weird and wonderful family come to devilishly delightful life at The Play Group Theatre, 1 N Broadway #111.
Dates for the showtimes are below.
Wednesday, Aug. 6 at 7 p.m.
Monday, Aug. 11 at 7 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 14 at 7 p.m/
Based on the bizarre and beloved characters from the ghoulish American family made famous by the 60s television program, the high-energy show and classic comedy will entertain kids and adults alike.
Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family - a man her parents have never met.
And if that weren't upsetting enough, Wednesday confides in her father and begs him not to tell her mother.
Now Gomez Addams must do something he's never done before - keep a secret from his beloved wife, Morticia. Everything will change for the whole family on the fateful night they host a dinner for Wednesday's 'normal' boyfriend and his parents.
Tickets cost $15 for adults and $12 for children 12 and under. Tickets will be on sale at www.playgroup.org or call 914-946-4433.
- 1 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 White Plains Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Vodka Bottle Case
- 4 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 5 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat