WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The annual Rising Star Concert is coming to the Chappaqua Library on Saturday, April 26.
The seventh annual concert event comes from the Organization of Chinese Americans Westchester & Hudson Valley Chapter begins at 2 p.m. Saturday, April 26 at the Chappaqua Library at 195 South Greeley Avenue in Chappaqua. The concert will feature classical and contemporary works, from the West and East, according to a press release.
For questions on the event, residents are asked to contact OCA at RisingStars@oca-whv.org
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Sustainable Westchester To Develop Solar Photovoltaic Systems