WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- In an effort to help its members learn better ways to market their organizations, Nonprofit Westchester (NPW) recently hosted a networking event at United Way of Westchester and Putnam in White Plains.
Professionals with nonprofits were shown ways to explore success through marketing and communications.
Some of the key talking points included getting connected with other nonprofit marketing and communications leaders, highlighting and prioritizing topics that are most helpful for peer-to-peer exploration and a show-and-tell aspect of the event that allowed members to discuss their marketing collateral.
For more information about NPW, visit www.npwestchester.org or call 914-332-6679.
- 1 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans