WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- In an effort to help its members learn better ways to market their organizations, Nonprofit Westchester (NPW) recently hosted a networking event at United Way of Westchester and Putnam in White Plains.
Professionals with nonprofits were shown ways to explore success through marketing and communications.
Some of the key talking points included getting connected with other nonprofit marketing and communications leaders, highlighting and prioritizing topics that are most helpful for peer-to-peer exploration and a show-and-tell aspect of the event that allowed members to discuss their marketing collateral.
For more information about NPW, visit www.npwestchester.org or call 914-332-6679.
- 1 Two Westchester Post Offices Offer Extended Hours For Tax Day
- 2 White Plains Doctor Predicts Tough Days Ahead For Spring Allergies
- 3 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 4 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 5 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates