WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- In an effort to help its members learn better ways to market their organizations, Nonprofit Westchester (NPW) recently hosted a networking event at United Way of Westchester and Putnam in White Plains.
Professionals with nonprofits were shown ways to explore success through marketing and communications.
Some of the key talking points included getting connected with other nonprofit marketing and communications leaders, highlighting and prioritizing topics that are most helpful for peer-to-peer exploration and a show-and-tell aspect of the event that allowed members to discuss their marketing collateral.
For more information about NPW, visit www.npwestchester.org or call 914-332-6679.
- 1 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Snow Could Return To White Plains For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents