WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- In an effort to help its members learn better ways to market their organizations, Nonprofit Westchester (NPW) recently hosted a networking event at United Way of Westchester and Putnam in White Plains.
Professionals with nonprofits were shown ways to explore success through marketing and communications.
Some of the key talking points included getting connected with other nonprofit marketing and communications leaders, highlighting and prioritizing topics that are most helpful for peer-to-peer exploration and a show-and-tell aspect of the event that allowed members to discuss their marketing collateral.
For more information about NPW, visit www.npwestchester.org or call 914-332-6679.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola