WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- In an effort to help its members learn better ways to market their organizations, Nonprofit Westchester (NPW) recently hosted a networking event at United Way of Westchester and Putnam in White Plains.
Professionals with nonprofits were shown ways to explore success through marketing and communications.
Some of the key talking points included getting connected with other nonprofit marketing and communications leaders, highlighting and prioritizing topics that are most helpful for peer-to-peer exploration and a show-and-tell aspect of the event that allowed members to discuss their marketing collateral.
For more information about NPW, visit www.npwestchester.org or call 914-332-6679.
- 1 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 2 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 White Plains HS Students Protest Non-Indictment In Ferguson