WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A ribbon-cutting ceremony recently took place to mark the grand opening of a high-tech library just for teens.
The Edge, one of the most innovative libraries just for teens in the country, is one of the few libraries created specifically for today’s digital youth.
More than 150 community members came out to celebrate the opening of the library, a joint project of the city of White Plains and the White Plains Library Foundation.
“The Edge will be an important resource to young people during a critical period in their lives,” said Library Director Brian Kenney, who stated his gratitude for all those involved with the project.
- 1 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 4 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak