WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A ribbon-cutting ceremony recently took place to mark the grand opening of a high-tech library just for teens.
The Edge, one of the most innovative libraries just for teens in the country, is one of the few libraries created specifically for today’s digital youth.
More than 150 community members came out to celebrate the opening of the library, a joint project of the city of White Plains and the White Plains Library Foundation.
“The Edge will be an important resource to young people during a critical period in their lives,” said Library Director Brian Kenney, who stated his gratitude for all those involved with the project.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs The Westchester In White Plains
- 4 White Plains Hospital Partnership With Montefiore Approved By State Panel
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud