WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A ribbon-cutting ceremony recently took place to mark the grand opening of a high-tech library just for teens.
The Edge, one of the most innovative libraries just for teens in the country, is one of the few libraries created specifically for today’s digital youth.
More than 150 community members came out to celebrate the opening of the library, a joint project of the city of White Plains and the White Plains Library Foundation.
“The Edge will be an important resource to young people during a critical period in their lives,” said Library Director Brian Kenney, who stated his gratitude for all those involved with the project.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Stepinac Grad Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler Breaks Windshield
- 5 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders